Herdsmen have invaded my home —–Soyinka
SUSPECTED herdsmen have invaded the Ogun State residence of Nobel Laureate and renowned playwright, Professor Wole Soyinka.
Professor Soyinka disclosed this, yesterday, while speaking at a forum in Freedom Park, Lagos.
“My home is under invasion… From Imeko to Abeokuta is under invasion by herdsmen. The trespasses have been frequent and reported but government is taking security lightly,’’ he said.
Soyinka, who said the mentality of herdsmen had changed, advised government to use drone in tracking them.
In April 2016, Soyinka raised the alarm over the invasion of his residence at a time he was abroad.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
PDP Group accuses Bayelsa commissioner Iworiso-Markson of sponsoring attacks on Jonathan, Ogbia leaders2 months ago / No Comments
*LETTER TO: PRESIDENT BUHARI, VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO, TEAM, LEADERS OF VARIOUS GROUOPEN PS & ALL NIGERIANS*5 months ago / No Comments
Democracy Day 2018: Comparing Jonathan’s Achievements in 100 Days to Buhari’s Achievements in 3 Years7 months ago / No Comments
7 months ago / No Comments
- Ex-President Jonathan felicitates with Buhari on his 76th birthday
- court declares Jerry Gana SDP presidential candidate
- NEPC encourages women participation in non-oil exports
- Nigeria’s Inflation rate increased in November
- Lagos traders complain of scarcity of LAKE Rice
- 289 anglophone separatists to regain freedom in Cameroon
- Buhari, governors meet in Aso Rock
- Osinbajo to unveil Igbo Ancestry Museum in Anambra
- Actress gets $9.5m compensation for sexual harassment