Presidential broadcast coming on Monday at 7am
President Muhammadu Buhari will make a national broadcast to the nation to mark the New Year on Jan. 1, at 7.00 a.m.
The President’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement in Abuja on Sunday.
He advised television and radio stations to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Radio Nigeria for the broadcast.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
PDP Group accuses Bayelsa commissioner Iworiso-Markson of sponsoring attacks on Jonathan, Ogbia leaders2 months ago / No Comments
*LETTER TO: PRESIDENT BUHARI, VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO, TEAM, LEADERS OF VARIOUS GROUOPEN PS & ALL NIGERIANS*5 months ago / No Comments
Democracy Day 2018: Comparing Jonathan’s Achievements in 100 Days to Buhari’s Achievements in 3 Years7 months ago / No Comments
7 months ago / No Comments
- Ex-President Jonathan felicitates with Buhari on his 76th birthday
- court declares Jerry Gana SDP presidential candidate
- NEPC encourages women participation in non-oil exports
- Nigeria’s Inflation rate increased in November
- Lagos traders complain of scarcity of LAKE Rice
- 289 anglophone separatists to regain freedom in Cameroon
- Buhari, governors meet in Aso Rock
- Osinbajo to unveil Igbo Ancestry Museum in Anambra
- Actress gets $9.5m compensation for sexual harassment